Friday, March 11, 2011

Loving the Beibes!

I don't know how to post a vidoe on this thing so I am sharing a link to a cute video of Isley dancing to Justin Bieber.
We bought a little flip camera and so I have been taking lots of short videos of Isley. I will start posting the links on the blog if you want to see what a little cutie Isley is.
She loves to dance, but can't dance alone so whenever she turns on music and starts dancing she makes Corey and I both dance. She yells at us if one of us stops. She especially loves to dance to this Taylor Swift "Fearless" Valentine's card we gave to Corey. She opens it up and starts dancing then shouts "Mama, Dada" until we start dancing too. She loves to dance in the car- which consists of raising her arms in the air and shaking back and forth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKGvlBM8MPw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers