Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Time

Isley and I use to read 5- 6 book every night before bed. She is in this wierd phase where she doesn't want me to read at night- sure that will pass. But I do have to read to her all day long. Books are her favorite- we find her in her room sitting amongst her books reading to herself. I walked in the other day and she had pulled herself into our rocking chair and was reading. She had to grab another book, so I was able to snap her getting back to her spot.
One bad habit I have let her do is watch Shrek (her favorite) with daddy before bed for about 15 minutes. She loves Shrek- thinking about having a Shrek themed party for her 2nd and having Darin dress up as Shrek for the event - HA!!! She would be in heaven and the pics would be hilarious!



Snuggle Time with Dad




1 comment:

  1. Austin loves Shrek and books! Can we play matchmaker at this age? Can't wait to give her some snuggles!

    ReplyDelete

Followers