Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Discovery Museum

My mom and I drove down to SLC to pick up my Aunt and decided to stop by the Kids Discovery Museum while we waited. I have heard all about children's museums and have wanted to take Isley to one forever- never again!! There were so many kids and germs and poopy pants!! ICK! There were little dirty kids running all over and almost trampled Isley a few times. She did have a blast though- her favorite were the trucks and water exhibit. Just glad I could smell the chlorine pumping through water features! Anyway- we had a great time in SLC and Isley did amazing on the car ride down. I was a little worried, but she was happy beeping at trucks and reading her books. We had a blast with my Aunt and hope we can make the trip up to Portland again this fall. Riding the pony!
Driving the truck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers