Friday, December 11, 2009

Cool Mom Bookey

Cool Mom Bookey gave Isley an adorable leapard fleece jump suit (plus a couple extra pieces to mix and match). I dressed her up in the outfit, but decided she looked like a jungle cat so we paired the pants with a pink monkey onsie. Thank you so much Cool Mom!! Hope the twins get similiar outfits so we can have 3 jungle cats roaming around. We also really love the Alaska book-we have read it almost every night. On a side note- her hair is more out of control. It now sticks straight up in the air.









2 comments:

  1. Wow what a trend setter. I loved the pink and leopard look. So glad you liked the package. I hope one of these days I can meet Isley. I love your blog, I feel like I am a part of her life. Thanks for you post, it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little girl! I am glad she finally got some leopard stuff. I can't believe how big she is getting! Thanks for the blog updates, always love to see pictures of Isley.

    ReplyDelete

Followers