Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Speedy Gonzales

Corey and I have been racing a bunch this summer. Corey stops mid July for scouting season and I keep plugging away. I have had a few good halfs this summer and my legs are coming around after having Quinn. After some of the races they have a Kids Fun Run. We entered Isley in one in June and she loved it- ran the entire mile herself. So we signed her up for another one after my race. Corey ran it with her and she had a blast. We chant "Beat the boys, beat the boys!" She is going to be my little Olympian!
Waitng for the gun.
Running like the wind. I didn't see it, but she took a little tumble in the beginning. Jumped right back up and kept going.
The whole family after the race.
Mama and Quinn. I love that round face of hers. She is about thisclose to crawling- way too early if you ask me, but she will be on the move shortly. I might have two Olympians on my hands. An 800m runner and a sprinter!
Me and my girls. Daddy is so lucky- HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers