Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to Work

My last two weeks of work have been a whirlwind.  My plate is FULL! Let me just list the things that have been going on since I started back:
1. Put Koal to sleep
2. Cavity (haven't had one in about 18 years)
3. Kinked my neck which has resulted in 6 (count them) mirgaines (which I never get)
4. Doc put me on hydrocodone for the migraines and the first one I took kicked my butt- sick all day at work, even ran out of a meeting to puke, had to dump my milk (which I NEVER do)
5. Corey's busy time = working till 9pm almost every night and working all day on Sat and Sun
6. New puppy (might be more work than an infant)
7. Screaming kid the first 2 days of daycare (everything is back to normal now)
8. Sick little girl. 105 F temp. Her temp has been staying around 103 and won't come down. Ear infection, eye infection, nose infection. First antiobiotic not working, went back to doc today for something else- fingers crossed it works.
9. Supposed to be heading to Vegas in two days with both girls (in the car)
10. Corey left today for a business trip and won't be back till Thursday when we are gone
And that has just been the first 2 weeks back to work. Hopefully things start to get back to normal. Not complaining or anything- just wanted everyone to know why I have been MIA.

Isley is such a good little helper with Quinn. I had Quinn sitting in the Boppy and Isley was playing with her Ipod- I looked over and Isley placed her stuffed dog on Quinn. Guess she thought Quinn needed some company. I love the pic of Quinn staring at the beast wondering what in the world it is doing on her belly.


 Isley pumping milk for Carlos just like mom does for Quinn. Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Wow your plate was full. Sending happy thoughts that the worst is over and you can go back to enjoying your beautiful girls. I wish I was closer to help with something. You are right a puppy is more work than an infant. I was so sorry to hear about Koal, I know that must of been hard for you and Cory. Your new puppy is adorable and will make a good playmate for the girls. I love reading your blog and watching your family grow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers