Sunday, September 5, 2010

Splish, splash!

My mom and I took Isley to this water park in Rexburg ( I had to be in Rexburg about 4 times in the past 2 months- more than I have ever been there or ever want to be there). Baby water parks totally gross me out- little kids peeing and other stuff in the water and then drinking it all up- ugghhh! At least I could smell the chlorine. Anyway- there is a splash park we took Isley to and she had a blast. She would only touch the bubbler, but loved watching the other kids and kept laying by the boys. It was pretty cute, one of my good friends happened to be there as well and her little boy was warming up on the cement and Isley went over and sat next to him. She kept inching her way closer until he finally had enough and left- then she found another unsuspecting boy and did the same to him. I think she likes the boys because day care is mostly boys.

Isley and Cole.
These are the bubblers- the only ones should would go near.
I held swooshed her through a bigger one and she liked that, but wouldn't get near it without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers