Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bone Race

I put together another Bone and Back team this year(8 people-5 miles each). The past 2 years we have taken 1st or 2nd. This year was mostly made up of coworkers so finishing the race in the middle was our goal- and we made it. I ran 5 miles straight uphill and Darin had the 2nd hardest leg with a killer 1.5 miles uphill at the end of the leg in the middle of the day. I ran the hill with him as water support and it was brutal. He did a great job and my dad met us at the top. Next year Corey and I want to do the race as a 2-person team, 20 miles each. FUN! FUN!

These are older pics of Isley, but I have to post some cute pics on here for everyone. We went for a hike this past weekend and I have been meaning to post the pics we took. Will do tonight. She took about 5 steps to me last night. She can walk, just has to get the courage to do it all the time.

Smoothie mustache.
At the top of Darin's leg.
Is that Pre??
If you look in the background you can see the elevation at which I started. I think the total gain was 1200 ft.


Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers