Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shots and Horses

Isley went in for her 1-year shots. Ususally she has an oral and 2-3 needles in the leg, but this time she just had shots in the legs...and 7 of them!! I felt so bad for her- she is fine when we hold her down, but as soon as the first one goes in she starts to scream. And for anyone who has ever heard me cry (which is probably a lot b/c I am a crier) she cries exactly like me. I didn't know it was genetic, but when she really starts crying she starts to gasp for air and it sounds like she is hyperventillating.

Toothy girl.

They put band-aids over the needle point so her litte thighs were covered in various band-aids.

Corey had been trying to give her horsey rides for a while, but she didn't quite understand what he was trying to do so it usually consisted of me holding her on his back walking around the house. Well she finally figured it out and whenever daddy lays on the ground she races over for a horsey ride. I love daddys and daughters.


1 comment:

  1. THAT IS THE BEST LOOKIN KID I HAVE EVER SEEN TO BAD SEN ISN'T GOING TO HAVE ANY COUSINS FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS

    ReplyDelete

Followers