Friday, May 7, 2010

Through the window

Isley loves to look out the window at the puppies. She races over when they appear and slaps the window and screams with delight. The pups are liking her more and more too- they sniff her and look for hidden treats that may be stuck to her legs or bottom after lunch...
Her bottom two teeth are in and now her top teeth are coming. She has one big front tooth that you can see and the other is right behind. Corey says they look like my "big buck teeth".
I think she is starting to look like my baby pictures- I'll have to post a few sometime. We just can't seem to get enough of her.

Heading to the window.
Puppies!!!

Doll face.
Still playing with the safety kit. I finally took the plug-in protectors away because I didn't want them to get stuck in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers