Friday, February 12, 2010

Babbling backwards

Isley is growing like crazy. She is crawling a little. She takes a few "steps" forward and then flattens out. She is great at crawling backwards - still has to figure that one out. She can push herself to the sitting position from her stomach. She is becoming really attached to mommy. I was brushing my teeth this morning and she even said "mama". I think she was just babbling, but it still melted my heart. Corey is hoping for a "dada" first so he is sure it was just babbling. She was sick this week- running nose, cough and mild fever. She is doing much better. She went for a 14 mile jog with me last week- did great! She loves to be outside even is it is only 35F out.
Her personality gets cuter and cuter everyday.

So determined to go forward.
Going for the camera.


Some giggles before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers