Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rice Cereal Day 1

I have been bugging Corey to buy a new dining room table (we have been using one he bought from Fred Meyer before we were married) and he keeps saying we don't need one b/c we wouldn't use it. I could have gone out and bought one myself, but I wanted him to come too...so I bribed him a bit. I told him if we bought a new table Isley could start having rice cereal. Since she only takes a bottle at daycare (of wonderful mommy's milk) Corey has been a little left out of the loop. Needless to say, he was excited about the chance to feed his little munchkin. We went out and bought a big (seats 8) table and gave her rice cereal the next day.
She did really well and ate all 15 spoonfuls of it! She'll stay on rice cereal for a little while and then, as the doctor prescribed, move to green veggies, then yellow veggies and finally fruits.
Before rice cereal on the new table!!
First spoonful!





Not too bad!



Her hands are a little tasty too!



1 comment:

Followers