Thursday, June 25, 2009

Work Day

I tote Isley around with me everywhere. To date she has been golfing, run around the river multiple times, run a 5K (we took 1st in the stroller division), been to tennis, walked the dogs around the neighborhood, shopped all over town ( I keep her covered to ward off sickness), gardened and lots more. When I am home during the day she hangs out with me all day and so I decided it would be fun to take pictures of her helping mommy work and doing some chores around the house.
She has been a great baby thus far and I love being with her. Never thought I would say it, but I would stay home and be with her all the time if I could. Maybe I'll start buying lotto tickets!






1 comment:

  1. Ah, you got the stay-at-home bug already. Happens to the best of us!

    ReplyDelete

Followers